Search New Homes
Build vs Pre-Owned
Top 10 Reasons to Buy New Construction
1. Ease of Maintenance: New Homes do not require as much upkeep as older homes. PREMIER builds with low to no-maintenance materials, so you have more time to enjoy what is important.
2. Personalization: PREMIER Homebuyers love that the control they have over interior and exterior designs and finishes. You will get a home that feels like yours the day you move in.
3. Floor Plans For Today’s Lifestyle: PREMIER’S new home designs are updated for a modern lifestyle. Open kitchens bring the family together, while master suites with luxurious baths help you relax after a long day at work. These flexible spaces work to meet your personal needs.
4. Energy Efficiency: PREMIER’S efficient construction techniques, FGBC Green Certifications, and ENERGY STAR ratings all work together to dramatically reduce energy use. We care about the impact our homes have on the environment, and try to improve the future of our communities, saving you money in the process!
5. Safety: Older homes may have safety problems that are not immediately apparent due to lack of maintenance, or dated building standards and practices. Current construction codes ensure a quality home that is built with your family’s safety in mind.
6. Technology: All new PREMIER homes include Smart Box wiring to ensure that your home meets all your modern needs and concerns. It is not always cost effective to retrofit an older home with the simple conveniences of outlets, phone jacks, cable boxes, and internet ports. PREMIER installs conduit for ease of expansion as your technological needs grow.
7. Warranties and Customer Service: Resale homes rarely have warranties past one year of purchase, if they have one at all. Premier provides a 2-10 Warranty on all new homes and helps educate homebuyers on how to run their homes more efficiently. Knowing that PREMIER’S knowledgeable staff is available to you after you make your purchase will provide a sense of security for you and your investment.
8. Amenities: Older communities were rarely designed with a focus on the outdoors. New Home communities, like PREMIER’S River’s Landing community, offer a variety of perks including: jogging paths, playgrounds, and pools. There are also “Lake” and environmentally friendly “Green” spaces available in PREMIER’S Summerlake and Sagebrook Mills Communities. Choosing the right community, with amenities that people care about, is vital to homeowner enjoyment.
9. Move-in Ready: Everything about your home should be picture perfect, and older homes rarely come in perfect condition. It is often the little touches that will really make you appreciate the differences between a new and old home. When you see your fully sodded, professionally landscaped, lawn, you know exactly what we mean.
10. Choice: It has never been a better time to buy. With the $8,000 tax credit deadline quickly approaching, the choice is easy with PREMIER’S beautiful designs, new home selections, and seven exciting communities to choose from! We know you will find a home and community that you will enjoy for many years to come.